Cable Can anybody help with an issue I'm having?

Benty666

Hi all,

So I'm a cable user whose recent nline expired and I've got another one but I can't for the life of me get it working. I'm not an expert with this sort of thing but didn't have too many issues setting it up last year. I've tried using a cccam in the etc folder and the nline (CWS) in the usr/keys one. When I activate CCcam.2.3.0 I just get no ECM info and when I use mgcamd1.38 I get nothing at all. The guy that supplied it also suggested I reflash using the image he gave me (which also has the same versions of mcgcamd and CCcam). So now it's setup using the sly skin. The FTA channels are watchable but the others aren't.

The only new thing I've noticed is since using Sly, when I activate mgcamd, and go to the CCC info menu everything just says "error reading webpage". The guy that supplied it is coming back at the weekend to have a look but just wondering if anyone has any ideas so I can have a go myself.

Thanks a lot

have you tried just using mcgcamd and turning off cccam,so just tick box in mcgcamd,then make sure its set to start and then refresh,or make sure you have the right keys in,

The bloody thing started working on its own the other day. The only thing I did different was go into where you can manually enter your nline in file Explorer. I did this by accident and I swear I didn't change anything, all I did was press OK then restarted mgcam and boom, my channels came on

Back