Can I send and receive a PAC code from a 3 PAYG Sim with no credit?

If they're both 3, I dont see them doing it, he
However, I wish you luck!
Ta boss, I'm not too fussed about keeping the number, losing it could be a good thing, stop people tracking me down lol
I will of course keep everyone informed of what/how 3 mobile ldecide to handle my requests.

got my new sim today, not activating it till 14th march though
£3.47 for first 3 months with 10gb data and unlimited calls n texts then £6.95 per month thereafter
You do realise there already pre activated that's why you just put them in your phone and no setup to do.
I'm on a 30 day rolling contract and didn't have to activate anything.
If you don't mind me asking whose the deal with as I pay £22 a month for unlimited calls texts 50gig of data all unused data rolls over to next month.

What i do is when my contract is nearly up i ring them saying i want to leave them they always do a better deal as they want to keep me i have got deals at half the cost

You do realise there already pre activated that's why you just put them in your phone and no setup to do.
I'm on a 30 day rolling contract and didn't have to activate anything.
If you don't mind me asking whose the deal with as I pay £22 a month for unlimited calls texts 50gig of data all unused data rolls over to next month.
Yes no worries. It is with Lebara who operate on the Vodafone network. Signal is okay where I live and it's a 30 day cancel anytime contract.
Put the sim in to the phone yesterday which activates the start of use date so am good till 15th April then it's another £3.47 and the same the month after. In June it will revert back to the full price of £6.95 per month but by then there may be a different offer with another network.

Last edited:
Back