Can I use both Smart STB and Smart IPTV?

sannya

I purchased an IPTV list.

I would like to use both players Smart STB and Smart IPTV on my Smart TV.

NOT simultaneously, but alternating depending on what I want to watch.

On smart STB it won't work because the provider has not unblocked it. He says that I need to buy another line to have it working on both?

Is this the case? Cant he just unblock Smart STB and I could use wichever app I wanted? Is it as simple as that? Or there's more to it?

I purchased an IPTV list.

I would like to use both players Smart STB and Smart IPTV on my Smart TV.

NOT simultaneously, but alternating depending on what I want to watch.

On smart STB it won't work because the provider has not unblocked it. He says that I need to buy another line to have it working on both?

Is this the case? Cant he just unblock Smart STB and I could use wichever app I wanted? Is it as simple as that? Or there's more to it?
Can't just unblock it no as smart stb uses mac address and portal smart iptv uses m3u which is Server url username and password combined to make the m3u

Nope need 2 seperate lines smart stb is mac based and smart iptv is m3u which is a different format to what stb uses

ok thanks
I now suspect is the website itself, not the browser. It says I need to wait 11 secs to post a reply, and then when i do wait it doesnt confirm that reply has been sent.

ok thanks
I now suspect is the website itself, not the browser. It says I need to wait 11 secs to post a reply, and then when i do wait it doesnt confirm that reply has been sent.
I would wait 12 seconds to be on safe side lol

m3u converter, ok.
But what do I convert it to, in order to use it on Smart STB? What format does smart STB use?

m3u converter, ok.
But what do I convert it to, in order to use it on Smart STB? What format does smart STB use?
I personally haven’t used it but I think you need a MAC address subscription (mag) then it converts it to m3u. It will also depend on how your provider is set up delendingbif they support this or not.

I personally haven’t used it but I think you need a MAC address subscription (mag) then it converts it to m3u. It will also depend on how your provider is set up delendingbif they support this or not.

Sorry, what is a MAC address subscription?

Sorry, what is a MAC address subscription?
MAC address subscription used with mag boxes or stb emu app. You provide your supplier with the MAC address of the device then enter the portal url to obtain access to their server. Is this the subscription type you have?
The other is when your supplier issues you with a username and password

We've still not worked out why he wants two different apps on one tv both attempting to use the same line - it's only possible to watch one or the other.

Back