Can someone explain this please.

Hi, can someone please explain this, last two nights for footie on IPTV , Tuesday night my iptv perfect , neighbour who has different provider perfect. Last night both of us couldn't get one channel. However my mate ( lives about 4 mileS away ) who has same provider as me couldn't get a channel on Tuesday but perfect last night........ Is it a internet issue sometimes with IPTV

Could be down to isp or server load. You may have the same provider but it could be a different server sending data. Do you have a vpn? Does provider allow vpn? If they do, ask to activate it and see if same issue repeats.
Who is your isp? Some router have security that can block iptv like sky shield.

my isp is vod@phone, no vpn and unfortunately my provider is reseller (only discovered after boughT) so no vpn his side although i'm not getting blocked for footie

your isp can throttle ur connection for whatever reason they choose, they can even throttle your vpn connection, its difficult to pinpoint exactly why you have a loss in speed, could be they limit the whole area you live in,so when its busy they reduce the load,
Even if u bought from a reseller they should have a client connection log,it shows them how strong ur connection is when online,

I couldn't get the C/L games from the main feeds on either of the last two nights even with my VPN enabled. Managed to find what I was looking for elsewhere after a bit of searching. This suggests an overload on the supplier's servers to me. Not had any problem up until the last couple of nights.

I couldn't get the C/L games from the main feeds on either of the last two nights even with my VPN enabled. Managed to find what I was looking for elsewhere after a bit of searching. This suggests an overload on the supplier's servers to me. Not had any problem up until the last couple of nights.
that's gonna be a provider issue, some providers just cant handle the load on the servers they use

Back