Can someone help me get up to date with my h2h?

Westwoodo

I am currently using a Zgemma h2h, all has been fine for 2 years but it decided to start playing up a couple of days ago, I am looking to format the box to factory and then flash a new image on it, I haven't updated anything in 2 years (I never got around to it), so i'm looking for some help with what is the best to use now? I have a virgin line that works fine and I was using OpenATV with V-Skin, the last time my box was updated was 2017-03-13, i'm sure the problems I have been getting are due to everything being outdated.

My thinking is if I start from scratch with the box it should make it easier to get rid of the problems I have rather than try to band aid fix everything that is outdated.

So my real question is can someone suggest the best firmware build and skin to use as i'm completely out of the loop.

Thank you in advance!

do not factory reset as that will lead to problems.

Take a look in the all builds forum on here, there are a few builds that can be installed on your box along with instructions.

do not factory reset as that will lead to problems.

Take a look in the all builds forum on here, there are a few builds that can be installed on your box along with instructions.
Glad I posted on here first, could you recommend any? I'm not a novice when it comes to technology but I haven't really messed with any builds so the easier the better.

before you do anything, do a full backup of your current image and settings (also making a note of your 'line'....).

can't advise on builds tho'

sorry didn't think you was insulting I just wanted to make sure you was aware there is plenty of support on here for all builds listed

Back