Can Zgemma H2s work without being connected to a TV box (Sky ect)

Hi Guys

I have a zgemma h2s but & have it connected to satellite but not sky box ( I did have a sky box but house was broken into & this was on of the items robbed) Only the IPTV option worked on the zgemma after this which I was fine with but ran into some problems and tried to factory reset and re flash but It wont finish the flash have tried a few different options, I defo have the right flash but thinking its because its not connected to a digital tv box, Can anyone please advise how to get the IPTV only back on the box ? Oh course the channels whould also be nice but Im happy to even just get IPTV for movies, Thanks in advance

You don't need a sly+HD box connected what images have you tried for reflashing your box does your box fully boot up to access the box you could put your lnb into back of box before reflashing then trying to reflash and put an image on you would get the freesat channels you could buy a line for remaining sly channels then add your iptv go onto putty or mobile ssh and type your box ip address in then press enter it will say login as type root press enter then enter this command copy and paste the whole command wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

You don't need a sly+HD box connected what images have you tried for reflashing your box does your box fully boot up to access the box you could put your lnb into back of box before reflashing then trying to reflash and put an image on you would get the freesat channels you could buy a line for remaining sly channels then add your iptv go onto putty or mobile ssh and type your box ip address in then press enter it will say login as type root press enter then enter this command copy and paste the whole command wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Hey, Its Whoosh build and starts up going into the set up the last part of the set up it just cant pass & gives an error. I will give this all a go tomorrow, and thanks for the Putty link, I tried this but couldn't find a script and didn't want to buy in case it didn't work without sky so hopeful your link may work for this.
will let you know how I get on thanks for the reply & advice

Got the IPTV on via putty with your copy and paste link thanks a mill for help,

Back