Canal Sat France on 19.2 not clearing?

gaz82

Got my dish back up and running today on 19.2 with a euro line.

I can get Movistar Spain and Sky Germany channels but none of the French channels clear.

Is this normal, i.e has Canal Sat gone the same way as Sky UK? Or do I need to change a setting in OSCAM to get them working?

Any help appreciated.

Your dish must've been down a while as it's been a couple of years since CSAT worked on 19.2e. In the latter days they had been working intermittently but now completely gone.

There's French channels on 5W and 13e if that's what you're specifically looking for.

Your dish must've been down a while as it's been a couple of years since CSAT worked on 19.2e. In the latter days they had been working intermittently but now completely gone.

There's French channels on 5W and 13e if that's what you're specifically looking for.
Yeah it's been a while, I moved house 3 years ago and the new house had cable so I had a VM line for the last couple of years until it stopped working.

Been trialing IPTV for the last few months but thought I'd get the dish out the loft to see what's available!

Thanks for confirming re. CSAT!

Csat still works.

Its on some servers My provider has bein and rmc sport which is enough for me

I had private oscam sub last year and had whole csat package but was expensive so didnt renew it.

SupCam is like 35 euro a year and will get you all the channels

Digging up an old Thread here, maybe of interest for the French speakers.. TNT French on 19E,
if you have a good provider then these listed below should still be working.:sunglasses:
1 TF1
2 France 2
3 France 3
4 Canal +
5 France 5
6 M6
7 Arte
8 Direct 8
9 W9
10 TMC
11 NT1
12 NRJ 12
13 LCP
14 France 4
15 BFM TV
16 I>Télé
17 Virgin 17
18 Gulli
Just be patient and allow if a few minutes to open..OK:unsure:
As far as i am aware ONLY these are running at present....ALL are down on 13e and has been for ages.!!:cry:
Enjoy..AJP

Back