Cannot access customise in settings

didenno

Hi i have zgemma h2s with sucmnsee installed by following the idiots guide and help from other members regarding a few issues i had at first and almost all works fine now. I have another issue i cannot find the answer to unless i cannot see the wood for the trees. When i go into menu and try to access customise, my box reboots itself. Everything else on my box works fine, i just tried to access customise to see what options are there. Anyone know why it reboots or how to fix it please

Problem is the zgemma vix is a hacked image as openvix don't support zgemma. so there is always going to be some issues with it. and not being able to go into the customize section may just be one of then. Best to use a fully supported image like ATV or install the woosh build as it as all been setup.

the customize section works fine on vix on both my zgemma 2s and h2h but it does sound like you need to reflash

Just wanted to thank dsayers2014 for advising me to reflash my box. It resolved my issue. [emoji1303]

Back