Cannot access saved games

paulg

Hi all

Hope someone can put me in the right direction with this

A few weeks ago as I had problems with one of the kids consoles it got to the stage where the console was looking at being sent to microsoft to be repaired, so I transferred all the saved games to a flash memory successfully.

Now as the original problem with the box was sorted without the box being sent away the kids continued to play their games by loading games from the flash stick again successfully.

Now as I needed the flash memory I transferred the saved games back to the the xbox and before I deleted the files from the flash stick I checked the console to see if the games had been transferred, so after seeing all the saved games and data size etc I assumed they where there

Now for some reason the kids cant load the games even though it shows the saved games on the memory unit

As you can imagine I'm not flavour of the month at the moment

Any ideas

Thanks in advance

Is it connected to xbox live?

You could try clearing the cache on the xbox settings to see if any title updates are needed.

Is there any errors when trying to access the saved games?

Axxo thanks for your input on this, sorry Ive not replied any quicker, Kids who would have them I,m doubting myself on this one,,,there I was being told by a bunch of ten year olds how useless I was at transferring saved games from my flash stick when all along I'd done it correctly, they where there, yes the games where there but as I'm not that clued up on xbox's I didn't realize, a case of doubting ones self next time I'll check myself and not be bullied by a bunch of ten year olds :rolleyes:

Daddy always knows best, eh?? Don't let them get you down paul(y) probably just as well you didn't mess up though.

Back