Cannot Start Spotify In My PC.

Hello friends. Due to some unknown issue, I cannot use Spotify. Just showing “Oops! something went wrong Spotify” error. Guys, I don’t know why this error is showing and how to fix this issue. Can anyone provide any suggestions? It will be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot_4.jpg

I have just checked mine and it works fine, so it is not Spotify themselves. Try re-booting your PC and try again

If you’re running it through a browser maybe try clearing your cache. Cookies. History and data.
Edit. Try a different browser also.

Thanks for replying and I am definitely using a legit account, which seemed to be the cause of the issue. I Googled the issue yesterday and found removed. I simply had to change my Spotify account address to the same billing address that is used in the Spotify family plan my wife subscribed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes of course you found the solution on your/your associates own blog that you conveniently linked to. Good one...
You've done the same on other forums too.. we are the 3rd result on Google for this error so it would have worked out well for you should our members had not have spotted it and reported it.

These spammers are getting very sneaky aren't they :sneaky:.

Link removed and banned.

Back