Satellite Cant find any channels on my Zgemma H1

Vannia

Hi there,

I'm a real noob at this but I've just received my Zgemma Star H1 box and set it up, Even went to Maplins and bought the right connector to use from my sky lead and everything :(

We've set up our Wifi on it and its found the hub and it seems fine. My problem is we just cant find ANY channels when we scan for them, nothing is coming up at all...my dish is an Astra 2E so I believe its compatible from what I've read but nothing and after a good few hours trying were about to give up, well throw it out the window.

I've set it up the way it showed me in the guide book and it should be working, I just cant see the problem..We scan and it goes through but 0 channels found.

I just know its going to be something simple and were being complete Noobs but ive looked everywhere and I cant seem to see anyone with the same issue :(

Can anyone help and give me some advice please :)

Have you confinured the cable tuner? Put in the net ID and symbol rate for your area.

Not necessary for Satellite!

Have you set up autoboquet maker, this will automatically "scan" for all channels for the area you are in. You will have to tell it what satellite to scan, what area to scan for and whether or not you want freeesat scanned for seperately.

Have you confinured the cable tuner? Put in the net ID and symbol rate for your area.

Not necessary for Satellite!

Have you set up autoboquet maker, this will automatically "scan" for all channels for the area you are in. You will have to tell it what satellite to scan, what area to scan for and whether or not you want freeesat scanned for seperately.

Oh No I haven't, Is that a separate thing I would have to download and add on? I'm really sorry, I'm so clueless with it at the moment :( I was using an android box before this and its completley different to what I'm used to :(

You probably need to read a beginners set up guide >>> I'll find one and link to it
Have you a lead directly from the dish to the box, not looped through an official sky box.
you dont need internet to find freesat, and your not finding that, so you have a different problem.
Did you buy the box pre flashed with firmware? With line added?
If you have an official SKY box, disconnect it, and connect the zgemma through that connection, and see if you get freesat, this will tell you which direction to look for the solution.

Thanks Wheelo it was what you said before i looked up the autobouquet and that was it :) thanks so much appreciate it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry for delay, I let life get in the way of my forum use - how very inconsiderate of me LOL

Have you everything sorted now?? both freesat and SKY?

Back