GrogBuild Can't get my line working?

middots3

Hi all.
Reflashed the build this afternoon and can't seem to get my line working anymore. I'm using an oscam line and can't just enter it via the "add a line" program anymore without it crashing and getting blue screen.
Nor can i add it via Firezilla and hit blue - softcam - softcam setup. It just ain't showing up. :unsure:

Running ATV 6.2

I'm probably just tired and overlooking something simple but can anyone help me out here?
Thanks.

try pressing the red button and select softcam setup and press the green button to restart the cam.

Hi all.
Reflashed the build this afternoon and can't seem to get my line working anymore. I'm using an oscam line and can't just enter it via the "add a line" program anymore without it crashing and getting blue screen.
Nor can i add it via Firezilla and hit blue - softcam - softcam setup. It just ain't showing up. :unsure:

Running ATV 6.2

I'm probably just tired and overlooking something simple but can anyone help me out here?
Thanks.
out of interest what box are you using?

I hope you don't mind me asking on your thread
I too am having trouble too I must be missing something I have reflashed and put grogbuild free range on zgemma 2s and entered the line via add a line option I look in the folder and in keys it's entered in newcamd I go to softcam and chose mgcam green to restart cam but nothing when in the softcam panel I press blue for information and get a big X on mgcam and cc cam but it does give info on oscam makes me think there's something missing in mgcam and cc cam any help would be appreciated
Cheers

I too am having trouble too I must be missing something I have reflashed and put grogbuild free range on zgemma 2s and entered the line via add a line option I look in the folder and in keys it's entered in newcamd I go to softcam and chose mgcam green to restart cam but nothing when in the softcam panel I press blue for information and get a big X on mgcam and cc cam but it does give info on oscam makes me think there's something missing in mgcam and cc cam any help would be appreciated
Cheers
can you post a screenshot of your softcam setup screen?

Cheers

in that softcam setup, you need to make sure mgcamd is showing, which it is, then you scroll down to 'restart softcam' then click OK on the remote, not green button.
It seems the green button only works intermittently, it doesn't work for me in this instance, nor does it work if i scroll down to restart softcam and press it using similar box , IOW, the green button in softcam setup is redundant on older boxes, 2s, H2, H1 etc

Hi mate thanks for your help I will try that tonight .
I had already entered the line into newcamd with no success I then added it through the add a line plugin I now have a second file newcamd list,bk both with exactly same line details which one will be activated or should I delete one Cheers

the file named newcamd list.bk is a backup file
The file you should be putting the line in is called (exactly)
newcamd.list
the line should be in this format as your supplier sent it to you
CWS = server.xyz 186760 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
paste it into newcamd.list using filezilla
then restart the mgcamd softcam in softcam setup

providing the box is receiving FTA channels and is connected to the internet, if you don't recieve premium channels at this point, the line has probably expired

Hi mate thanks for your help I will try that tonight .
I had already entered the line into newcamd with no success I then added it through the add a line plugin I now have a second file newcamd list,bk both with exactly same line details which one will be activated or should I delete one Cheers
the addaline plugin creates a backup file of your orriginal line which is what the bak file is. there is no need to delete it.

Hi mate thanks for your help I have tried what you said and no joy, I know the line is okay as my supplier has tested it and sent me the report also it was working before I flashed with grogbuild I don't know what else to do any suggestions appreciated

Back