WooshBuild Can't install Wooshbuild - os mini 6.3 & 6.3 versions - crashes at Initialise USB

As above , I have tried 3 os mini boxes , 6 usb sticks (some USB3 most USB2 , Brands I have used before) , I know 6.2 (05/05/19) date build has worked in the past , i have tried 6.3 (06/09 , 08/09 & 09/09 builds) , All crash at the same place (BSOD), when I go to initialise the USB stick , any ideas guys , I am at a complete loss.

As already said select NO on initalise and continue with the setup
You can initalise your usb via the blue button if needed when you are setup
Just make sure that your epg location is set to media/hdd and not internal flash

OK guys , still a problem , on initialisation , i selected no , obviously onscreen it could not stores picons etc , now just left with a blankscreen , no channels tuned in , I can initialise the usb stick , but I cannot see where you can create the swap file? Could you guys help me a bit more , thanks

First of all i start with formatting usb on pc/laptop not mac.
Insert into rear of box when powered off/on and then try initialise it.
You dont need a usb or hdd to setup box but only if needing to store or record.
Only crappy boxes need swapfile or cacheflush.

What happens if you press number one on the remote, are your channels there.
You may need to scan them in again
Menu > setup > reception > autobouquetmaker > start scan

Swap file
Red button > plugins > swap manager > green button (create) > select your usb > select 256
Then red to activate and yellow to autostart

Picons you want to download are
srp-full.100x60-86x46 light on transparent 2019-05-16

I had to install the autobouquetmaker maker from the plugins menu and download it and go from there.
Finially managed to create the swap file following your instructions above , thank you very much Makido!

i've been having the same problem managed to sort by when it asks to initailise usb i pressed and held the red button it might work for you

Yep this seems to be a new bug. I've tried 4 pen drives and reflashed 3 times. The rest of the setup fails as the script is downloading things to the USB drive which isn't there.

Using ET8500 - Flashed with OpenATV, the build released yesterday.

I tried the build before it and it also has the same bug. Is there somewhere to download older versions?

Last edited:
I too am having a problem with crashing, using H2H box, If i skip the usb initialisation and cary on with the setup it will go as far as channel scanner and crash again, Is there any way to set the setup as complete as I have my channels backed up and will restore.

Would just like to disable the setup screen for now on every boot.

In the last week I flashed several Zgemma boxes (H2H, H5.2S, H3.2TC) with OpenATV 6.3, then installed WooshBuild Infinity with SkyWB Skin. Apart from the above USB Initialiation issue all installed and work perfectly.

hi guy as I was saying my h5.2s stay on -00- when turned on screen stays on atv
then freeze is the box had it now stuck on boot

Last edited:
Back