Can't login page on dazn

Hi
I was using Surfshark to access DAZN via app /rev 1.69/ on Firestick but recently it seems to blocking VPN's, has anyone experienced the same issue?
Thanks
DAZN always blocking VPNs. I just use a SmartDNS now. No blocks and I can jump between apps without changing IP etc. Way less effort. I have a free IP slot on my account if you want me to add you. You won’t have to deal with a VPN again haha.

DAZN always blocking VPNs. I just use a SmartDNS now. No blocks and I can jump between apps without changing IP etc. Way less effort. I have a free IP slot on my account if you want me to add you. You won’t have to deal with a VPN again haha.
Thanks for responding, i need to do some research on what a smartDNS is, lol, whats involved with me taking an IP slot, let say when it comes to Tech im not a total car crash but i certainly need direction

Hi buddy if he doesnt take the slot could you PM me info cheers

Thanks for responding, i need to do some research on what a smartDNS is, lol, whats involved with me taking an IP slot, let say when it comes to Tech im not a total car crash but i certainly need direction
You just change your current DNS addresses (Default) to the ones provided by the Smart DNS. It's a one minute job. You just need to change them over once your IP is activated.
Hi buddy if he doesnt take the slot could you PM me info cheers
No problem mate.

I havent used smart dns for years but I do remember it working well. Had it on my router so every device in the house was covered.

for Dazn I tend to find if you use the servers on your vpn specific for Netflix they always get updated and work well

Back