Can't play COD 3

steeeve

Has anyone else had this problem? I have a softmoded Wii and all my other games work fine running off a 250 gb WBFS formatted drive running through wiiflow or GX Loader. I downloaded COD 3 last night and the game will not run at all. I get to the loading screen (past zapper instructions etc). Thats where it stops and won't restart, reboot anything!. I changed the ISO in the settings from 250 22.24.49 still no joy. If anyone needs extra rev No or versions of any kind please let me know.
Thanks for the help in advance

Steeeve

Not sure about the Dx2 bit sorry Sinno. Where would I find it? .All Ican tell you I run ciosx rev20b, ios236, DOP-Mii v16, WadManager 1.7, Priiloader. Thats what I used to get Wiiflow running. I am running ios58 v12.32.
Really hope this info is helpfull.:whacko:

Steeeve

Steeeve with the d2x cios you will be setting up on 245,246,247,248,249,250 there is near 100% compatibility for all games,have a look for the wiiflowwiki and you will see what i am talking about,every time i try to download the installer i get a file removed so you will have to search a bit for it,if you have any problems finding it come back to me and i will source it for you

SORTED!! Thanks a lot Sinno, I downloaded the latest D2X installer put that in the apps on my DS Card. Then downloaded D2X v8 final and put that in the installer folder ( apps/d2x installer/). Ran the program on the wii. Installed the ios249 base 56. Then I installed ios250 base 57. Exited the program restarted menu, went into wiiflow and COD now works using 250. :happy:

One downside GX loader does not work now, it says no cios in 222, 224 go and find some. But im not bothered as wiiflow is better.

Once again, Thanks

Steeeve

Back