Can't recieve phone calls from O2 Network (Very Specific)

VoLTE (voice over LTE) is the foundation for evolving mobile voice and communication services for packet switched 4G, Wi-Fi and 5G networks. ... VoLTE enables high-quality and seamless HD voice services across a multitude of devices like smartphones, smartwatches and enterprise end-points.
Thats googles answer to your Question 💪 (y)

VoLTE (voice over LTE) is the foundation for evolving mobile voice and communication services for packet switched 4G, Wi-Fi and 5G networks. ... VoLTE enables high-quality and seamless HD voice services across a multitude of devices like smartphones, smartwatches and enterprise end-points.
Thats googles answer to your Question 💪 (y)

VoLTE (voice over LTE) is the foundation for evolving absolutely nothing. ... VoLTE enables you to miss all phone calls from your Mother in case of an emergency

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mate i could kiss you! I went into my settings and I had VoLTE turned on whatever that is? I'm not even sure that was the setting you were refering too. Turned it off and i'm receiving phone calls from O2. How this specifically effected O2 I have no idea. In fact I don't even know what VoLTE is?! Could you link me that post please.

View attachment 69355
Glad it helped mate, here is the link where I found the information:

Cannot receive calls from certain numbers

Thanks!

This looks like it’s in by default in latest handsets. I did some digging and when VoLTE is not available it should just drop down to use regular settings. Doesn’t look like it didn’t for me however.

Glad it helped mate, here is the link where I found the information:

Cannot receive calls from certain numbers

That post was over a year old and the guy still had issues. Nearly a year in someone said is the number on a block list. How infuriating lol!

I contacted EE before your fix and the guy said the issue is with O2 lol. The tech guru. I’m like how’s the issue with O2 when they can call my misses phone also on EE in the exact same location perfectly fine.

Thanks!

This looks like it’s in by default in latest handsets. I did some digging and when VoLTE is not available it should just drop down to use regular settings. Doesn’t look like it didn’t for me however.

That post was over a year old and the guy still had issues. Nearly a year in someone said is the number on a block list. How infuriating lol!

I contacted EE before your fix and the guy said the issue is with O2 lol. The tech guru. I’m like how’s the issue with O2 when they can call my misses phone also on EE in the exact same location perfectly fine.

They like to scapegoat without fixing the issues themselves.

Back