Can't stream iptv channels anymore on zgemma h5.2tc

poal98

Hi,
My zgemma h5.2tc decoder is having problems on streaming the iptv channels (black screen for every channel I try to play) but the iptv service is actually working if I try it from my phone (using the m3u link). To install the iptv on the decoder I simply put some files .tv with all the channels. These files are provided from an online service (iptv-epg.com) I use that converts my m3u link in some files to simply paste inside the decoder. I use this service since an year and the decoder never had this kind of problem.
Any advice would be really appreciated thanks

Hi,
My zgemma h5.2tc decoder is having problems on streaming the iptv channels (black screen for every channel I try to play) but the iptv service is actually working if I try it from my phone (using the m3u link). To install the iptv on the decoder I simply put some files .tv with all the channels. These files are provided from an online service (iptv-epg.com) I use that converts my m3u link in some files to simply paste inside the decoder. I use this service since an year and the decoder never had this kind of problem.
Any advice would be really appreciated thanks
Use jedimaker plugin

I use my provider because it also provides me full epg for each channel. It doesn't use any plugin. I just download a zip from the site that contains all the files that I send to the decoder via filezilla (ftp). I only use the plugin epgimport inside the decoder to download the epgs provided from the provider

Why not just use jedi or suls
Use jedimaker plugin
I just tried both the plugins jedimaker and e2m3u2bouquet and I really don't understand why the channels work only if I import them from jedimaker. Unfortunately though if I use the channels imported by the plugin jedimaker the system gets really slow making everything really unusable. Why do you think the channels imported from the second plugin don't work? Is there a difference beetween the two plugins?

I just tried both the plugins jedimaker and e2m3u2bouquet and I really don't understand why the channels work only if I import them from jedimaker. Unfortunately though if I use the channels imported by the plugin jedimaker the system gets really slow making everything really unusable. Why do you think the channels imported from the second plugin don't work? Is there a difference beetween the two plugins?
I use jedi and box not slow and sluggish mate you havnt installed vod aswell have you using jedi it's better to use xc-lite for vod if so and what version jedi you running think latest is 5.24

I use jedi and box not slow and sluggish mate you havnt installed vod aswell have you using jedi it's better to use xc-lite for vod if so and what version jedi you running think latest is 5.24
I'm using the jedi version 5.26 and I don't really play vod so would be enough a light plugin that import the iptv channels

I'm using the jedi version 5.26 and I don't really play vod so would be enough a light plugin that import the iptv channels
I would stick with jedi mate can't beat it plus you can remove unwanted bouquets you won't bother with for example foreign channels or world channels kids ect

I would stick with jedi mate can't beat it plus you can remove unwanted bouquets you won't bother with for example foreign channels or world channels kids ect
can you please tell me how do you remove unwanted bouquets? Cause i've checked inside the plugin but I don't see any option to do that. I've added the playlist by copying the m3u url inside the file playlists.txt

can you please tell me how do you remove unwanted bouquets? Cause i've checked inside the plugin but I don't see any option to do that. I've added the playlist by copying the m3u url inside the file playlists.txt
I've never used it via m3u mate I've always used the api bit which is username password server url and port number maybe @moshibeth could say via m3u option

During initial setup when you put your url in playlists.txt
open jedimaker on your box
you'll see the screen like this
Adjust the settings as you wish, with regard to players/epg info etc and click continue
This opens up a list of bouquets which you can either tick or untick to create/delete as neccesary:
1575991409756.png

Adjust the settings as you wish, with regard to players/epg info etc and click continue
This opens up a list of bouquets which you can either tick or untick to create/delete as neccesary:
View attachment 44674
Is same as using api with jedi when doing it via m3u mate as I've always done it api way

Is same as using api with jedi when doing it via m3u mate as I've always done it api way

Yes the OP has missed the bouquets creation screen where they can be ticked/unticked
It only requires another run through to sort them out, although from memory, doesn't jedi create a second set of bouquets each time it's run?

Yes the OP has missed the bouquets creation screen where they can be ticked/unticked
It only requires another run through to sort them out, although from memory, doesn't jedi create a second set of bouquets each time it's run?
No don't think so mate never has when I've gone back into Re run bouquets but I always delete them first

View attachment 44674
after I press the green button (=continue) it just shows me this:

20191210_164414.jpg
20191210_164428.jpg

Also I have inserted the epg xml link and after I try to import the epg with the plugin epgimport it doesn't import anything

In that case you must be using a different version of jedi than i use, when pressing continue on mine it comes up with bouquets, sports, kinds, german, French etc and i take the ticks from ones i don't want then it creates the remainder

ok thanks for the help for now I decided to use the plugin e2m3u2bouquet that after I configured it seems the one that works the best with my iptv provider and epg

Back