Cat Lovers Thread

Evastar

TK Veteran
We have a black cat called Shadow, she's six years old and belongs to my daughter.

Attachments

• Shadow1.jpg
    Shadow1.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 38
aww sweet! i had 3 cats many years ago before i had the children. loved 2 of them but one was a moster lol!
all had to go due to youngest being allergic to them.

Anyone know how to keep cats from my veggie patch getting very close to buying a dog then he might dig up my veg patch ....maybe i should just buy veg ,lol

Sprinkle black pepper or cayenne chili pepper on it.

Or else put a net or wire over it.

Another useful trick if you have the time is to get a watergun or hose and spray the cat with water everytime you see it coming into your garden.

Anyone know how to keep cats from my veggie patch getting very close to buying a dog then he might dig up my veg patch ....maybe i should just buy veg ,lol

try putting a whole line of peppercorn around he edge of your veggies patch or as said try covering it with something like netting

i put a small polytunnel over them but its a pain having to keep taking it of for the sun
(eh what sun ) to hit them .Ill try the pepper on a dry day thanks

Meet Garfield, 18 months old.

48.jpg

Really cute pics HiTeck and Singer.

I must take a better picture of our cat, she doesn't really like getting her picture taken! lol

Kenobi always gets his pic taken. My wife is obsessed with our little kitty.

He likes it too. It's like having Fabio as a cat.

lol I've just been battered by my cat lol, tired to put a new collar on it and its ripped me to pieces :fight:

Back