Cbeebies sd service not found

dsayers2014

VIP Member
Hi i have an issue with cbeebies sd showing sid service not found using autobouqete marker I've checked the frequency on here KingOfSat - Change Log and it's showing the same on my box. Does anyone else have this issue? I have other members with the same issue I've tried a manual scan with the frequency shown on King of sat and it doesn't show cbeebies in the list. Could someone please check if there getting cbeebies and post the frequency please?

Last edited:
Not working here either mate, if that helps you rule out anything.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Thanks that does we'll have to see if it gets updated, I'll swap them with vm on my image problem solved lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was getting that issue the other night when it went off at 7pm had it for about 2mins then the screen switched to bbc4 and it went.

Cbbc goes to bbc 3 at 7pm
Cbeebies goes to bbc 4 at 7pm

No that shouldn't be the issue.

I've just Rescanned abm and it's showing fine frequencies have changed today 12422 mhz h 27500 2/3

The frequency hasn't been updated to King of sat

---------- Post Merged at 06:22 PM ----------

I was getting that issue the other night when it went off at 7pm had it for about 2mins then the screen switched to bbc4 and it went.

Cbbc goes to bbc 3 at 7pm
Cbeebies goes to bbc 4 at 7pm

You'll need to look at your issue there is no bbc3 and bbc4 anymore

Last edited:
My CBeebies SD is black screened how would I go about getting it back on Wooshman image?

Also is it possible to swap it for the HD channel?

You should be able to run autobouqetes plugin it's only had a frequency change.

For the swap you'll have to look at the custom_swap.txt and add the swap there

Ran the plugin and scanned the bouqetes, box froze so restarted and now OK and CBeebies is now the HD channel, so maybe someone already swapped them?

Back