Ccam offline - Server says it is online

Hi. PLEASE HELP. I'm not very technical but I do get by. My Openbox v5s has started showing that the ccamds is offline. I've tried emailing the gift supplier and the email keeps bouncing back. I've purchased another gift and installed the newcamd. It worked until this afternoon and all channels are scrambled again. I've spoken for ages to the supplier of the newcamd and tried various different things and it's still saying camd offline. The supplier seems to think that my box is scrambled as his end shows online. Is there any advice anyone can give please.

Last edited:
please delete your server info as mods are in banning form:fear:plenty of info in the openbox section .

nline and newcamd.list and maybe need mg_cfg ,was your last cline using cccam?

edit your first post naming server as its a no no on open forum posts.

sorry forgot to include that in my post:whacko:

unsure if box cam needs to be restarted or box and router need a reboot.

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm very new to this and still don't understand what you mean.

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 PM ----------

Just got it. Sorry being dumb! I've done a reboot, I've done a factory reset. Reinstalled the ccamds details on newcamd, downloaded new channel list and still scrambled channels.

like this.
I've tried emailing the gift supplier (****************) and the email

go back to first post and hit edit--- adjust and exit out;)

what cam is running and is box connected to internet?

Done it.

The box is connected via an Ethernet cable. I updated the gift through the manage configure file then option 1 ccam.cfg the servers details are there but showing offline. He assures me that it's online at his end. Is there something I'm not doing right?

Do it with USB a space out can cause put the cfg file on USB then upgrade by usb did u get sent newcamd.list or cfg file

Just to be sure, unplug the ethernet cable from the back of the box and in to a laptop and double check the internet connection is working on that cable

i think your cfgs are wrong,but you need someone that has this box to advise better in checking your setup for your nline

nline is used with mg_cfg and newcamd.list
cline is used with CCcam_cfg with line inside

i think your last line might have been cline using a cccam 2.30 to open?
nline use mgcamd use 1.38.

ahh good the experts arrived lol

Close shave, eh??

Changed post title also t reflect your problem, so others might see it and offer help, or if they have the same problem, to help them solve it.

Last edited:
Lights on back flash if internet working where u put in ethernet cable I think your putting newcamd.list in where cfg file goes ccam setup then mgcamd setup top middle box then scroll to newcamd.list

Last edited:
I got emailed it and manually put the newcamd in. It wasn't sent as a link to out it on usb. It worked initially when I put it on manually then stopped this evening.

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ----------

Thank you very much for your help. Like I said I'm very new to forum.

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ----------

Hi. The Ethernet is working and flashing at the back.

Hey have you got it sorted iv got the same problem it gift says offline I tried several times on 2 boxes and ther both saying the same and the guy who gave me it says they are ok on his side and iv also checked the internet connection and cant seem to find out what's wrong hope you can help thanks

Back