Ccam to amiko alien 2

taiwoabc

Hi can someone help me pls. I have amiko alien 2 box but I can't add line to it because It doesn't come with ccam and I don't know how to install ccam server into box

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I got cccam line but I can't add line because it doesn't shows where to add line

What firmware/image you running? vix4sh4, pkt? spark? some info would be helpful rather than it don't work. Any Alien I have used had no cccam but oscam or mgcamd

I can see oscam with old username but it won't allowed me to edit/delete or add line to it. I used spark firmware with atv open image that I downloaded from lavatronic

You need to edit oscam.server, save it to your desktop, edit it with your new details and replace it in the box

Sorry for bothering you i dont know how to edit from my desktop or replace it on my box am novice on this issue. If there's a link for guide to follow I will glad to do that

You will have to download an FTP program like filezilla to enter your line, download that just now.

Launch filezilla and enter the ip address of the box into the host box in filezilla, username might be root and leave password and port empty and try to quickconnect

It displays status: insecure server,it does not support FTP over TLS
530 login incorrect.
Critical error :could not connect to server

Ok, you will have to find oscam.config and see what the username ans password are, you could try entering the ip address into a browser like 192.168.X.XX:8888 and see if the web config works, replace the x's with your numbers

Thanks i have done that and i have seen my old oscam r9790 how can I add line to it or edit or change it

Make sure your box has an ethernet cable going back to your router.

Also make sure you have the "client" version of filezilla

Thought it was

IP ( boxes ip address, get it through the boxes menu )
User root
Pass leave blank
Port 21

Quick connect.

Go to files in the oscam Web if like you are connected. Then go to server and replace the old server details with your cccam details. Save it then restart oscam job done

Lads I'm completely lm using ftp program dcc v2.95 and it works ok on the spark side of my alien 2 box but can't get e2 open atv to work can anybody help

Back