ccam

nope that's a C line
A CWS line looks like this:
CWS = domain 15660 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

i think i have transfered it from firezilla to the zgemma when i now go to dream explorer on my h2h and click on usr then keys it says at the top {all files} /usr/keys and underneath it says parent directory and below that it says oscam_atv cccam.cfg mg_cfg newcamd.list

have you a link for an up to date link to flash the box

you are looking to use for cable yeah? you can use the dsayers build from the download section or choose whichever you would like to use, there's a few to choose from.

hi, i have reflashed my box with wooshbuild, any help on adding my test line, i am in dream explorer on my h2h box, clicked on ect is that right so far

Also, if the test line is older than 24 hours, it's expired and you'll need a new line. I know you've been trying to install the test for quite a while...

If it's still valid, paste it into a blank notepad file, save as > all files
name it CCcam.cfg

drag that file into the location mentioned above by @bangord30 and you should be up and running

being trying to long, took me nearly 7 hours to figure out how to flash the box , if i go to dream explorer and click ect it brings up another page all files and in there it says cccam_2_3.emu, should that be in there ?

ok downloaded CCcam.cfg file and it was under files on left panel on file zilla, double clicked it and it went to the right hand side under keys in the box it now shows oscam_atv , cccam.cfg and mg_cfg does that sound right ?

Back