CCcam.cfg file

Moshi is right u can convert cc to oscam n save the file n drop it in cant remember if its usr/keys but u drop it in oscam i have heard an old pal off mine did run mg on h9 + arm prosessor is like driod/mag thst why stalker plugin woorks

Next to your name at the top click on the letter icon and it says inbox
Hello moshibeth,
You never gave me chance to thank you. Its up and running now and I've downloaded some sats what I used to have, Thor 00.8w, Astra 19%e, Hotbird 13%e and Astra 28%e what you set it up for. Anyway some of my old channels are working, not all, but I think thats down to my server, and I can live with that. Anyway I can't thank you enough, I would not have had a clue where to start, never mind what you did. My mind nearly exploded just watching what you were doing, I certainly didn't realise how much was involved. I would gladly buy you a pint or six if it was posibale. Well, thanks for all your help, time, and most of all your patients with me. It must have been very frustrating. Many thanks.
Davexxx.

Hello moshibeth,
You never gave me chance to thank you. Its up and running now and I've downloaded some sats what I used to have, Thor 00.8w, Astra 19%e, Hotbird 13%e and Astra 28%e what you set it up for. Anyway some of my old channels are working, not all, but I think thats down to my server, and I can live with that. Anyway I can't thank you enough, I would not have had a clue where to start, never mind what you did. My mind nearly exploded just watching what you were doing, I certainly didn't realise how much was involved. I would gladly buy you a pint or six if it was posibale. Well, thanks for all your help, time, and most of all your patients with me. It must have been very frustrating. Many thanks.
Davexxx.
great to hear you got sorted @davexxxx

Hello moshibeth,
Davexxx.
My laptop went flat dave and a complete nightmare the h9 series of boxes to do remotely. Glad its all working for you (y)

Back