CCcam.cfg.sample_230? what is this?

Dee-Dee

I have just got a Z Gemma h.2s box and it has openatv installed on it as a firmware. I have just switched on the box and I have not installed any softcams but when going on the softcam panel it says selectcam1 does this mean theres already a cam installed. I have been on filezilla to add my c line usr/keys and folder says CCcam.cfg.sample_230. When i open the file it has loads of writing on it, the first two lines say

# CCcam team uvadi CCcam v2.3.0
#
# Special greets go to all our friends all over the world, you know who you are!
#
# Specjalne podziekowania dla Ludzi z Polski, dzieki ktorym jest duzo nowych funkcji w wersji 2.0.0
# Ostatnim razem zapomnielismy o nich wspomniec w readme. DZieki Chlopaki!
#

My question is why does it say sample on the folder and every video i have watched, not one of them has sample next to it, If i delete all the folder out and add my c line nothing will happen. So what do I do?

I sorted it now I downloaded wooshbuild v5 and the same cam and the file finally appeared in filezilla. buh bye openatv.

all you had to do was add your cline at the top of sample over all the other writing lines and activate your cccam

all you had to do was add your cline at the top of sample over all the other writing lines and activate your cccam

I tried that and it did not work, in fact it kept showing sample on every cam i installed. When I installed wooshbuild and installed a cam the file was there straight away in filezilla without it showing sample and i had it up and working within 2minutes.

I sorted it now I downloaded wooshbuild v5 and the same cam and the file finally appeared in filezilla. buh bye openatv.

how did you manage this? i have exactly the same issue as you - new zgemma with openatv, i want to change to slyk, when i go to do the wooshbuild i just get memory full error

Craig I have already told you how to get wooshbuild installed
If you don't want to use a USB stick to get wooshbuild running have a look in the 2s forum section for kiddac's barebones guide but your box will end up running really slow if you have the EPG installed and running from the internal flash

Back