cccam file

bold

TK Veteran
hi trying to load c file. when i do it filezella under ect. the cccam file add/ view when open is full in the note pad. do i have to delet all whats in there and add the file.

done that put file in with filezella, but not working. to check press green , dream explorer press ect there is no cccam file in there. when i go in usr there is cccam file in there.

now i can see the cccam folder it all so have the file in there which i put in through filezella , i have restarted the cam and still no joy.

if the box was flashed this year, the CCcam.cfg goes in etc folder
if it was flashed last year it goes in usr/keys folder, it changed earlier this year
copy the CCcam.cfg to usr/keys then try to restart the CCcam softcam

the box was flashed last year but i updated the software then problem started. done in both ways as pabloscaban said.

nope. no luck thinking about reflashing to grogbuild free range.
Yes that would be best.
Updating these days is not worth bothering with unless you enjoy farting around for a week without TV as i've never known it to work using newer openatv images.
Just reflash the chosen build/image of your choice, 20 minutes later all channels working, updating is not worth a carrot nowadays as In my experience, and about 100% of other people's experience, it renders the box useless until reflashed

ive had the same problems dosent matter what i do change emulator the lot ..im using grogbuild latest all in correct folders and that contacted supplier says everything ok his end ..just black screens ..i keep an eye on this see if its same across the board

trying to flash the box with grogbuild free range but this is the message im getting, after formatting the usb and adding the file and put in to box it flashes and then when i open webif this is what it says, and cant go any further.
no USB or HDD that has been initialised on the box has been detected, please initialise the USB device and make sure it has been mounted on /media/hdd and then retry the Grogbuild Setup.

You take the usb stick you have used for the flash out after the box starts to reboot.
I think grog build is asking for a usb stick to be placed in the rear usb port so it can use it for recording

Grogbuild doesn't work like this, it doesn't flash then ask for initialised usb, it needs an initialised usb before it does anything.
put usb in
menu>setup>system>storage devices>click on usb name>red to initialise
after it's done:
open webif>terminal
type root, click enter
paste grog's command line in then click enter again

Back