Cccam file

bangord30

TK Veteran
Hi All

I've a cccam file on my zgemma(sucmnsee's latest image) and I now have 2 line providers(1 just a backup - both providing same services).

I edited my file on ftp and put my newest line deals in the top of it I think so I take it this is the line my box is using now? How do I know exactly which line I'm viewing when and if it freezes/stutters does it just use the other one automatically? I

can them both green in cccam info/servers option I think it is...

Sorry, just trying to understand how it works and which one is freezing the most :)

On my box I press the 'OK' button which brings up the current channel. If you press the 'OK' button a second time it should show the server and address details.

You are best just putting one line in at a time and testing them individually.

The box won't switch between lines if one is glitching

Cheers again Bees, ok re testing them both. So what if one totally cut-out I thought a point of a backup line was it automatically kicked in no???

Don't know about a complete disconnect if the backup line would kick in,but the box has no way of
checking the viewing quality.

will it currently be using the one at the top of the file just now then?

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ----------

I think my Blade would have kicked in to another line wouldn't it need be if you had 2??? I'm sure Padder thought that too

Dunno, you would have to press the OK on the remote twice to see what it is using, as mentioned above.

I always presumed it was using both servers if both lines listed so if one was fine then the picture would be OK. Maybe that's wrong?

putting 2 lines in the config

the cam will always pick the strongest line

so if ones stops the other will kick in

so if the channel in genarel on 1 line is poor the other will kick in

Back