CCcam issues when set up for 2 different satellites

Gedi

ive set the zgemmah2s up with astra 28E tuner A and hotbird 13E tuner B all channels that I require work, the problem I have is I need to reactivate the cam 2.30 every time I switch channel from one satellite to the other. Not sure if any settings for this as I know its not set up for a motorised dish setup, any feed back to sort this problem if possible would be appreciated.

If your running the OpenATV 5.1 image in the softcam manager change the Python script starter to init.de, sometimes the python starter script stalls on channel change but mostly on reboots

Thanks for reply. It is openatv5.1 and i've changed as you suggested to init.de, unfortunately its still doing the same if i reboot it starts to work again and if i just leave it and wait then nothing, I have to go into softcam panal and re start it.

Hi Gedi
Unfortunately I haven't got an answer for you, but just for a bit of info, I set up a zgemma 2S on the same satellites (two separate dishs) using openvix and its working great both lines are C lines running CCcam 2.3.0.
One line (sky uk) does the Astra 28E and the other line (euro sat) does the Hotbird 13E
Hope you get it sorted. [emoji6]

Back