CCcam not activating and oscam slow

Hi folks if anyone can help with my problem it would be greatly appreciated any upgraded my Vu UNO 4K se to openvix 5.3 then could not get my cccam to activate and my other line on oscam took much longer to turn on also much more glitchy so reflashed back to openvix 5.2.45 to end up with the same problems after everything working good before the initial update to 5.3 also cccam 2.3.0 not listed as a plugin to add or remove, currently back running 5.3 as had backup with my oscam that at least worked sometimes not sure what the problem could be?

Last edited:
With all those versions of oscam did you download it from the feeds and which one as there maybe a few?

With all those versions of oscam did you download it from the feeds and which one as there maybe a few?
[/QUOTE
Yes oscam I downloaded from feeds oscam emu and oscam latest both work although I think emu works best and you need to ftp the configuration files to replace the existing ones I got somewhere from a instruction post also once that was done I used a browser to type in my boxes IP address with :9000 at end to set up my lines hope this helps.

I used a program called cccam to oscam conversion which made life a bit easier,and not used/needed the .9000

Back