cccam not decrypting

DOPonD

Got Zgemma h.s running OpenATV 5.1 softcam cccam 2.3
I have my cline(testline) configured in /usr/keys/CCcam.cfg
In softcam panel it shows cccam is running and server is up (green showing next to it)

Even though it appears I have everything set correctly, channels stay black and in softpanel it says:

system: FTA
caid: 0x000
provider: Unknown
provid: 0x000
using: 0x000
ecmtime: 0.00

Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Got Zgemma h.s running OpenATV 5.1 softcam cccam 2.3
I have my cline(testline) configured in /usr/keys/CCcam.cfg
In softcam panel it shows cccam is running and server is up (green showing next to it)

Even though it appears I have everything set correctly, channels stay black and in softpanel it says:

system: FTA
caid: 0x000
provider: Unknown
provid: 0x000
using: 0x000
ecmtime: 0.00

Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Cccam.cfg file goes into /etc folder on receiver. (for Cccam)

I did a lot of trial and error before posting here, including copying CCcam.cfg to the folders:
/etc
/var/etc
/var/keys
and /usr/keys which turned to be the right one.

As I mentioned in first post, cccam can see my cfg file and recognize the cline. Softpanel shows connected to server because I can see number of cards, shares, etc. when I press 'yellow' but still, status shows FTA provider uknown and ecmtime 0 and channels are still black.

I'm testing stuff on 7W like BeIN , OSN, NatGeo, MBC, etc.

-- edit --

OK the FTA info in the softcam panel appears when I'm on FTA channel and not static all around as I thought before, which is obvious and me being stupid didn't notice that :facepalm: but still, on encrypted channels softcam panel says 'No ECM info' and screen stays black.

Last edited:
just to clarify. CCcam.cfg goes in /usr/keys on openatv (it has to be the correct upper/lowercase)

As pointed out, you will not get ecm data on a free to air channels you have to be on a scrambled channel.

Is your test line for sky 28.2. As we don't have BeIN on 28.2. Your test line has to be relevant to the satellite you are using.

To see if your line is active go into softcams, press yellow button for cam info and select server. There should be a red or green icon next to your line. Green is good.

If so, make sure cam 1 is set to CCcam 2.3.0. Cam 2 set to no cam.

The go into channel select (tv button). select all channels and select a scrambled channel. Something like Sky1. Then see if this clears.

If not try a full reboot of your system (not just a gui restart).

Also make sure your line is in the correct format in CCcam.cfg.

If its a C line. it looks like C: server.com port user pass

If its an N line. It looks like N: server.com port user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

And make sure there isnt a # before your line. As this comments it out ;)

Thank you guys for all your feedback and help.

kiddac said:
Your test line has to be relevant to the satellite you are using.

I think this was the problem. I have only one LNB directed at 7.0W. I picked a random provider from the web that offered test line. Although their website said they offered BeIN and other channels on 7.0W I don't think they really did. The problem is I wasn't testing the line, I was testing if my configuration is working or not because it's my first time trying to set this up :whistling:

Because I was sure I did everything right, I picked up 3-4 test lines from different providers, and finally could decrypt a scrambled channel (it was MBC but not BeIN or OSN). Now at least I know my setup is working, so it's time to start looking for a good provider that really offers channels on 7.0W.

I have my eyes on one or two providers from AliExpress. Will update you guys if I get it finally working the way I want.

Thanks for all your help.

Back