Cccam to oscam

Brunotuga

Hello everyone I have decided to buy the octagon 4008 4k. Got today and installed vix image on it have done all the stuff installed oscam arm based detects fine and all.
Been trying for many hours to convert and set up my cccams to oscam and to fair need to learn a lot. So would really appreciate if someone that was done it all could give a step by step tutorial how to make my cccams work in oscam tanks

hello don't have but could take it out! I'm setting to work but if u have spare time this weekend and u let me know will be available to do it would be really nice!

have a look here to get an idea of how lancable will help you tomorrow with the oscam setup.

Quick question what's the version number of the softcam being used for Vix?

Attachments

• ## WILLOBUILD OpenATV USB Flash setup instructions ##.pdf
    452.7 KB · Views: 209
Tanks for that looking now! Been doing a bit of reading! Used cccams to oscam converter but aomething needs to be done at the webif

Think it finishes in 78 but I'm not at home now! Is working the option is there and it detects webif! Got the clines but can't set it up to work!

I don't use the webif myself, I just ftp into box find usr/keys and edit oscam.server with notepad
you can drag the file onto your desktop make the changes and drag it back.

southsimon if i am wrong in this say say mate
the box is arm based so 1 cam oscam works oh and ncam
files go in different location
and blackhole as far as i no mate mgcamd

Sorry not to reply working so hard to try keep up! Wasn't to sure if I do all of it with the note pad and ftp across will be enough! The cfg file as 5 clines in it!

southsimon if i am wrong in this say say mate
the box is arm based so 1 cam oscam works oh and ncam
files go in different location
and blackhole as far as i no mate mgcamd

lost BB last night sorry couldn't reply till now, yeah mate go ahead and help Brunotuga, on my settings for this box its still user/keys oscam_atv.
I thought it was the same, but guess as you say different location.

Back