Cable Cccam v.s mgcam

Konan3000

Hi All

Its been a while. if you have a Zgemma H1 and you decide to use it for both. Is it possible for both camds to run at once. What happens if you have a supplier who supplies you with a N line and another supplies you with a CWS or C Line.

Is it simply the case that CWS can be chanced to N and will run in CCcam.

As some suppliers state that their lines work better in MGcam.

Hope you get what I am trying to say. :)

Also on these boxes to the cccam file go in another location as last time I tried it it in ETC, but it only worked in another folder on this box.

Hi all thanks for your reply

I have seeen many discussion regarding CCcam and MGcam. Some people saying that they get less glitching with MGcam some people saying there is no difference.

I just wanted to confirm something

N line and CWS lines work in MGcam by listing them in the newcamd.list and c lines can work also by placing them in cccamd.list.

How do you modify the values and what to?

Also how can you point to newcamd and cccamd.list or will you just convert the lines and use them in newcam if n or cws and c in cccamd

But if you have both then c: and n line you can only use this in cccam.cfg as you cant point to two different files (am i right)

where as if you have cws and n line you can do this as you can just convert the cws to n

Am I on the right lines and if so can someone please give a run down of how it works.

I have read this on a site and its a but confusing. could someone please also upload the relevant files and maybe even give there opinion on where cccam or mgcam is the best.

In the article below what is the g value about and when I have looked in the mgcam file I cant see how you can change the location it points to.

ow to use Mgcamd with CCcam and Newcs
” This is some information about how to add C & N lines to mgcamd.
This particular post will refer to its use for the Azbox, but can be adopted to use with other receivers using Enigma and Enigma2.
The location of the files will depend on the image you use. In linux they will be in /var/keys or /usr/keys or something similar.
For the Azbox, all files will be found in the folder /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/mgcamd which makes things extremely simple and is why I selected that receiver.
There are 3 important files needed for sharing:
mg_cfg
cccamd.list
and
newcamd.list
To allow mgcamd to share from both CCcam and Newcs, you must ensure that in the file mg_cfg, you edit the settings for the value of G: { x }
Settings are cumulative, you sum the values of the emus you want to connect to.. Have a quick look, but don’t dwell on it.
Set G: { 33 }
Simple so far? it gets easier..
Edit cccamd.list and paste in a C-line as normal e.g.
C: myfriend.dyndns.com 12000 myname mypass
close and save.
Edit newcamd.list
You may see something like:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
leave that alone..
If someone gives you an N-line like this
N: myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
add it to the end of the newcamd.list like this:
CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1
Close and save
Restart mgcamd.

Hi all thanks for your reply

I have seeen many discussion regarding CCcam and MGcam. Some people saying that they get less glitching with MGcam some people saying there is no difference.

I just wanted to confirm something

N line and CWS lines work in MGcam by listing them in the newcamd.list and c lines can work also by placing them in cccamd.list.

How do you modify the values and what to?

Also how can you point to newcamd and cccamd.list or will you just convert the lines and use them in newcam if n or cws and c in cccamd

But if you have both then c: and n line you can only use this in cccam.cfg as you cant point to two different files (am i right)

where as if you have cws and n line you can do this as you can just convert the cws to n

Am I on the right lines and if so can someone please give a run down of how it works.

I have read this on a site and its a but confusing. could someone please also upload the relevant files and maybe even give there opinion on where cccam or mgcam is the best.

In the article below what is the g value about and when I have looked in the mgcam file I cant see how you can change the location it points to.

ow to use Mgcamd with CCcam and Newcs
” This is some information about how to add C & N lines to mgcamd.
This particular post will refer to its use for the Azbox, but can be adopted to use with other receivers using Enigma and Enigma2.
The location of the files will depend on the image you use. In linux they will be in /var/keys or /usr/keys or something similar.
For the Azbox, all files will be found in the folder /PLUGINS/OpenXCAS/mgcamd which makes things extremely simple and is why I selected that receiver.
There are 3 important files needed for sharing:
mg_cfg
cccamd.list
and
newcamd.list
To allow mgcamd to share from both CCcam and Newcs, you must ensure that in the file mg_cfg, you edit the settings for the value of G: { x }
Settings are cumulative, you sum the values of the emus you want to connect to.. Have a quick look, but don’t dwell on it.
Set G: { 33 }
Simple so far? it gets easier..
Edit cccamd.list and paste in a C-line as normal e.g.
C: myfriend.dyndns.com 12000 myname mypass
close and save.
Edit newcamd.list
You may see something like:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
leave that alone..
If someone gives you an N-line like this
N: myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
add it to the end of the newcamd.list like this:
CWS = myfriend.dyndns.com 15000 myname mypass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 server1
Close and save
Restart mgcamd.

Don't really get that so far, I have a Cline for sky but i get virgin broadband next month and if i buy a server and its an N line what the hell do i do? lol

Back