CCcam

llamedos

TK Supporter
Hi, I have installed wb7 on my h.2s,i have tried to ftp my cline to the box with filezilla,when i go to select cam the only options i have are-oscam_atv1.211214 andmgcamd_1.38r1,i havent got cccam2.3.0,is there a way to install the cccam option,thanks

Hi, thanks for your replies, I have installed infinity, can't use filezilla to ftp line to box, get an error message when I try to connect, I try to use cam importer but I get a message, really sorry your receiver encountered a software problem, does anyone know how to fix these problems, thanks for all your help.

Hi, thanks for your replies, I have installed infinity, can't use filezilla to ftp line to box, get an error message when I try to connect, I try to use cam importer but I get a message, really sorry your receiver encountered a software problem, does anyone know how to fix these problems, thanks for all your help.
Cam importer no longer works.
Filezilla does work but you have to create a password in the box first.
Use the remote
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
Then after reboot you can use that password to login via filezilla

filezilla issue is this not due to openatv 6.4 I could be wrong, you need to set this up as password on the box and same on zilla

Back