CCTV

Hi all just a quick question has anyone had any dealing with EZVIZ wifi security cameras they have all stopped working on the app on my phone i have reloaded the app and logged in back in but it does not show my cameras when i click on devices if i try to reload the cameras it says already installed i have contacted EZVIZ customer services but no reply any advice would be great just to say as well i can log in on live view on a PC.

Thanks

Had issues with the Nooie and Tuya apps that I use for my smartplugs over the weekend as did someone else I know who has them. Went through the faff of factory resetting plugs, uninstalling apps etc but it seemed to solve itself.

Once had an issue with my dad's wifi cameras, these were ones bought of eBay and are generic. It had similar symptoms to yours. He/we use the v380 pro app and all it did was saying connecting all the time. It was resolved by installing an earlier version of the app. It seems some update to the app caused an issue with the phone.

Once had an issue with my dad's wifi cameras, these were ones bought of eBay and are generic. It had similar symptoms to yours. He/we use the v380 pro app and all it did was saying connecting all the time. It was resolved by installing an earlier version of the app. It seems some update to the app caused an issue with the phone.
I think you are right it happened after there was a software update but there is no way to go back to a older version of EZVIZ

Well I have been in contact with EZVIZ customer services uk and they are not a lot help so what do i do can anyone recommend a android app i could use instead of the Eziz app something that works on any cameras

We run 4 cameras, HDD doorbell, IR sensor, been in a year without any issues on either phone.

I have loaded the DMS app very nice but i have tried everything it will not connect toe EZVIZ cameras
This why I mentioned the different apps. I have a Chinese v380 camera and also a much better anran 20x zoom 5mp camera. I cannot get the campro app can that runs the anran to pick up the v380 or
the other way around.

Back