Certain channels not working

Gonna post this here as it's battered my head over last couple of days.

Brother in law as a vu+ uno that certain channels have stopped working. (And no I don't mean Eurosport etc I know about that). None of his movie channels seem to be working sky sports 1 works but not sky sports 2 without finding an alternative channel.

I took my zgemma to his house which I knew all movies sports etc even Ssn worked at my house. All the same channels that didn't work on his were not clearing on my working box.

Now I'm with sky he is with talktalk, is it possible they could be blocking certain channels or would all be blocked? He has tried a new cable in case it was faulty but again same issue, now if some sky channels are working would they all if there was a cable issue as these are the only 2 things I can narrow it down to(I even updated his openvix image to latest)

Cheers for any replies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna post this here as it's battered my head over last couple of days.

Brother in law as a vu+ uno that certain channels have stopped working. (And no I don't mean Eurosport etc I know about that). None of his movie channels seem to be working sky sports 1 works but not sky sports 2 without finding an alternative channel.

I took my zgemma to his house which I knew all movies sports etc even Ssn worked at my house. All the same channels that didn't work on his were not clearing on my working box.

Now I'm with sky he is with talktalk, is it possible they could be blocking certain channels or would all be blocked? He has tried a new cable in case it was faulty but again same issue, now if some sky channels are working would they all if there was a cable issue as these are the only 2 things I can narrow it down to(I even updated his openvix image to latest)

Cheers for any replies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
check here m8
http://www.techkings.org/threads/premium-channels-not-working-because-of-talktalk.120602/

Back