cfg file

James510

hi there having trouble putting ccam file in when skybox trys to read it comes up No cfg file found. any help please

Did you make the file yourself? You need to make sure it's titled CCcam.cfg - the capital C's at the beginning are neccessary.

hiya no i've got from a server and usb is formatted to fat 32, i dragged and dropped it into the root h drive

Are you plugging it in to the back of the box

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ----------

Or you could always type it in manually.....

did you eject the usb safely from computer and power box off before connecting usb as this sometimes corrupts the file

just plugging it into the back of the box following the instructions from a you tube video which was recommended by the server

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ----------

yes i saftly removed file from computer before trying it in the sat box, think i've done everything correct unless i haven't put it on the usb correctly

Open your cccam.cfg file using notepad - leave it open on your computer so you can see it...

Menu, press left, camds setup. This is in between Network setting and Network App. If you can't see it press 6666 or 8888 to make it appear:

Choose CCcam client setup

Choose manage config files

Select CCcam.cfg

Press right and select Add.

Enter the line details - type your server name in, port (some numbers) username and password. They will be in that order after the C: - make sure you use capitals where required. Press OK on each one and a keyboard will open up if that makes it easier for you.

Press Ok and exit. Should say saving data. Press green button to make active.

Exit all the way back out of menus

Turn box off and on.

Select a paid channel, wait max 30 second for it to unscramble - usually 15 tops.

thats brilliant thank you i'll try that tomorrow and let you know how i get on thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 11:13 PM ----------

sorry one quick question intrigue could it start with N: not C: ?

Yes it can n means newcamd C means c camd Once it is loaded you will see N lines tend to work beter

If it starts with N it would be a newcamd.list file though wouldn't it Tich....? So therefore he would be needing to put details in to mgcamd rather than Cccam

You can put a Nline in either it does work better in the mg plugin James In the file he sent you was it a CCcam file or a Newcamd file

ok thanks i'll email the server tomorrow to see if that could be be problem thank you

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ----------

it was a cccam file not a new camd file

Make sure you change the img to all files when searching for your config file on usb in the upgrade by usb menu.

Back