Ch 5 on Sony Android tv

Not sure if i have a wifi issue on laptop and might need a long lan cable to plug in to see if it changes.

No, you said you thought there was a WiFi problem on laptop and you were going to try it with lan cable

Or laptop is on its way out as want to rule out wifi as even Instagram or youtube is glitchy. Somewhere i have boxes of cables and just need to find them.

Up in office and now streaming Yellowstone on desktop and playing normal so is not restricted as thought so at least now i have an idea to check further into things downstairs.
I just logged in with details and no bother playing the stream.

Up in office and now streaming Yellowstone on desktop and playing normal so is not restricted as thought so at least now i have an idea to check further into things downstairs.
I just logged in with details and no bother playing the stream.
That’s cause your on desktop and not tv bud
You are signed into Google account on tv so it knows your in Ireland but because your on desktop it doesn’t matter

But my laptop downstairs has bad picture and possible Wifi issue or could be worn out with too much use.
Dont think if laptop cant stream it properly chromecast or other would be of no use,
Must check what other platforms are not blocked by location.

Back