Champions league winner 2020

channelking

So from the remaining teams who you guys think will win.

Said Barca, Madrid or munich at the start of the season.

But for me the winners seem more likely to be Bayern. They look scintillating and just tough team to break down. They seem complete as well.

Can see them doing a number on Barca and if City get past lyon then same will happen to them imo.

Lewandowski best striker in the world. Awesome player period. Would love to see him in the premier league.

Bayern dont ever seem to play the same way twice in a row, even when the Bundesliga started back, they had some bad games, they got away with it , but the champions league wont be as easy, its wide open for me with it being one off ties, not even Leipzig or Atalanta can be ruled out.

Just fancy them especially with the best striker in the world at the peak of his powers. They will take some stopping for sure.

Do agree with one legged tie cant really predict the winner as easily as previously.

Personally I would want someone new and underdogs like Leipzig or Atlanta to win it, would be a fairy tale win.

Bayern looked like a team who meant business last night. If they keep that momentum going they'll take some beating.

The single legged ties add a fair bit of variance

City have to be favourites due to the playing lyon in the next round. The winner of braca Bayern will likely be favoured next round.

Hope city pull it off, though.

Who ever it is in the final especially if city gets there pep knows barca inside out and knows Bayern Munich inside out so kinda advantage city in that sense but will be a cracking final either way

can only imagine how meticulous pep is being with all the downtime and only one game at a time to focus on.

the sheer number of games they have lost this season is incredible, and i'm not convinced their defence can handle the elite teams but i'm rooting for them anyways.

Back