WooshBuild Change ITV Region

Spyke

Can any one jog my memory?
Yesterday I noticed my ITV Meridian region changed from South to East.
I have reflashed latest ATV and reinstalled Wooshbuild Infinity selecting Meridan South in the setup process but I am still getting East.
I can't find anywhere in the menus how to change region, I'm sure I have done it in the past. How do I get back to Meridian South? ....
Thanks

Menu/setup/service searching/autobouquetmaker/providers, then look at the sky UK region, and swap it to yours.

That is how it is on OpenATV anyway - wont be too dissimilar if you use VIX.

Can any one jog my memory?
Yesterday I noticed my ITV Meridian region changed from South to East.
I have reflashed latest ATV and reinstalled Wooshbuild Infinity selecting Meridan South in the setup process but I am still getting East.
I can't find anywhere in the menus how to change region, I'm sure I have done it in the past. How do I get back to Meridian South? ....
Thanks

According to Sky website

Tuesday 13th

• ITV SD closes in Anglia East, Meridian South, Yorkshire West, Westcountry, Tyne Tees, West and Central East. See ITV SD closes on 13 April for more info.

• ITV Be+1 (231) closes
  • ITV Anglia East SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Meridian East SD at 103
  • ITV West SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Central West SD at 103
  • ITV Meridian South SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Meridian East SD at 103
  • ITV Westcountry SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Central West SD at 103
  • ITV Yorkshire West SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Granada SD at 103
  • ITV Tyne Tees SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Granada SD at 103
  • ITV Central East SD (103) closes - replaced by ITV Central West SD at 103
  • UTV+1 SD closes (203) - replaced by ITV+1 Granada SD

Okay, now I'm interested, I was happy enough to go my long way.
I press file list, get a list of all my recordings, what do I do from there?
Nothing like learning new stuff on a ten year old box :LOL: :LOL:

Same with freeview UK.
Also don't forget to update provider files.
Most of my freeview HD channels been off for a few weeks, just updated files and all back on

Have you tried scanning ABM with swaps turned off?
I struggle to remember now because I use a favourites.xml to reorder my channels.

Plugins like AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM) and Autoouquets 28.2 (AB 28.2) read data tables, they do not scan. Provided you can receive the frequency they use use for the provider, they will add every channel on the data tables even though you may not be able to receive some/most of them.

When fault finding, best not to use the plugins. Prform a Manual scan instead. This has more control than Automatic scan
Menu > Setup > Tuners & Scanning (Vix/PLI) or Reception (ATV) or Service Searching (some others) > Manual scan

Tuner
: Select the tuner that has the satellite you want to use to perform the scan.
Type of scan: Change this to single satellite
Satellite: Make sure that this is for the one you want to scan. 28.2 in this case
Network scan: Change this to No
Clear before scan: Change this to yes. Will remove the services you cannot receive on probed frequencies
Only free scan: Leave this as No.

You should get over 860 services. If you don't, there is hardware problem and you will have to investigate and find cause. Probable reasons are:
Cable damage
F-Plug loose/damage
Interference
Tuner/receiver fault
Power supply fault
Dish misalignment
LNB misalignment
LNB fault

Attachments

• scan complete_20210515.jpg
    scan complete_20210515.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 7