Changing the media player on SMART STB on Samsung TV?

EliteSoul

Hi.

I am running SMART STB via Samsung UE49KU6100 but I can't figure out how to change the media player. The reason why is that Skysports is a bit 'Jerky' but every other channel is perfect, BT sport runs like my virgin box. I want to try 'lyk' player to see if that helps.

I have pressed every button on my remote control but cant access settings at all.

Try this not saying it will work this for stb emulator but worth a shot OPEN THE RIGHT SIDE MENU BY HOLDING DOWN THE OK BUTTON OR USING YOUR MENU BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE AND SELECT MEDIA PLAYER SELECT IJK PLAYER
RELOAD YOUR PROFILE BY OPENING THE RIGHT SIDE MENU BY HOLDING DOWN THE OK BUTTON OR USING YOUR MENU BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE AND SELECT PROFILE, THEN SELECT YOUR IPTV Profile just found it on google

Not sure about Smart TVs, but on Android it's:
How To Remove Default Apps In Android
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Go to Apps.
  3. Select the app that is currently the default launcher for a certain file type.
  4. Scroll down to “Launch By Default”.
  5. Tap “Clear Defaults”.

Hi.

I am running SMART STB via Samsung UE49KU6100 but I can't figure out how to change the media player. The reason why is that Skysports is a bit 'Jerky' but every other channel is perfect, BT sport runs like my virgin box. I want to try 'lyk' player to see if that helps.

I have pressed every button on my remote control but cant access settings at all.
Have you figured out how to do this because I have the same problem ?

All the channels work fine. It’s the latest movies I can’t watch. My supplier said I need to change the media playing but I can’t access the menu to do that, that is what I’m stuck on. I need that menu on the right hand side

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
That's the menu on stbemu, pretty sure it's not on smart stb, you'd only possibly need to change player on stbemu when films show as a scrambled image but that shouldn't happen on smart stb

That's the menu on stbemu, pretty sure it's not on smart stb, you'd only possibly need to change player on stbemu when films show as a scrambled image but that shouldn't happen on smart stb
Oh right ok no problem. I still need to figure out why the VOD stop after a few minutes tho. Thanks for your help

You dont get drop down menu on stb -net, cwgee ,shows pic of apk presumably off a stik,, not off app of samsung tv as mentioned

Back