Changing zap settings

carpetdaz

I have a zgemma s2 with latest sucmnsee backup on using the bluehd2 skin.
i try to explain the best I can what I want to achieve.
currently in EPG if I press Ok on remote it preview on little screen in top corner if I press ok again or long press it exits to watch that preview channel which is great.
what I am wanting to do is whilst in epg is to to press ok to preview , then carry on scrolling down channels to see if anything is better on. If not exit out on the channel that is on preview as mine will either select the channel if I press ok or exit on my original channel I was watching ( not the one I want and selected on epg) if I press exit.
hope this makes sense.
any help will be appreciated
cheers Daz

You mean its zapping the preview channel on exit button, if i have read it right instead of just closing the epg.

Yes , I would like to exit the Epg on what ever channel it been zapped on without it been highlighted as I have scrolled to other channels to see what else is on. Currently if I press exit on epg it exits on the channel I was previously watching not the one I zapped on or if I press ok on remote it zaps onto the selected channel. How do you exit the EPG on the zapped one without been highlighted on it?
cheers Daz

Exit only close's the Epg. the ok quick presss will change the preview in epg and the long press ok with zap the highlighted channel only on selection.

There's no setting for the exit button to select the zapped channel on exit. This would have to be done in the xml file or even code.

Exit only close's the Epg. the ok quick presss will change the preview in epg and the long press ok with zap the highlighted channel only on selection.

There's no setting for the exit button to select the zapped channel on exit. This would have to be done in the xml file or even code.
Hi,
Please I'm having the same issue now. Were you abke to resolve this then?

It's not an issue:
When in the EPG pressing OK shows a preview of what's on that channel. If you want to change to that channel press OK again.
Pressing exit will revert to the previous channel.

This is the default behaviour and is not a bug.
You can alter the settings by pressing the menu button whilst in the EPG.

It's not an issue:
When in the EPG pressing OK shows a preview of what's on that channel. If you want to change to that channel press OK again.
Pressing exit will revert to the previous channel.

This is the default behaviour and is not a bug.
You can alter the settings by pressing the menu button whilst in the EPG.
How do i change the settings in tge epg. I'm just want it changed cos of my family. Of its only me , i wouldn't mind .

Back