Channel categories

Hi

I'm about to pull the trigger on a formuler z7+ box. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to get the channels into categories. Basically so they are in the same cats as sky, I.e if I open entertainment, it will have all of the sky entertainment channels listed?

Cheers

I think its subject to how the provider sets them up. Unlike e2, I dont think you can configure the bouquets/categories yourself.

Best you could prob get is having your favorite channels in a fav bouquet.

you can do it with xtream editor easily enough bud.
xtream editor is another cost for on top of normal sub if you're buying xtream editor yourself. If your looking to have a custom list from a suppler who has xtream editor, then you're looking at paying at least an extra £5 for your sub...

it is an extra cost, one that is offset by endless hours of messing about trying to sort out your own channel order, epg and picons via other methods.

So it is possible to get it set-up like that from the supplier? All be it for an extra cost? One last question, when testing subs, will the box allow me to run suppliers side by side, or will I need to take tests one after the other to determine which suits me best? Cheers

Back