Channel change

Lawley

TK Veteran
Could some one tell me how to manullly change the channels round on a cloud ibox 2 +

i had a look but couldnt find a option just wanna change the excisting HD round with standard on list.

Which option is that, cant really see anything because of half the bloody scrrens cut off and wont fix.

---------- Post Merged at 08:24 AM ----------

Considering trying a differnt image cause its annoying as hell

try setup-a/v settings video output set to hdmi (if you are using hdmi)- try changing automatic resolution to enabled. see if that does the trick. If not, set automatic resolution back to disabled and mode to 720p--- you could also try changing refresh rate, one or other of these settings should get you to where you can work on the box comfortably. after you have all the menus etc. setup, you can then change these settings back till you get the best video image

Cheers mate ill give it a go when im home,

you havent had any experience with the airplay or openair play plugins have you?,

having a nightmare trying to get them sorted so i can stream my iphone on the tv.

2 of the main reasons for buying a cloud ibox was for the 1channel movies and airplay plugins haha.

no experience with apple stuff, but I have noticed a driver for apple devices in the plugin menu. hit plugin button- green button and a list of "install plugins" is generated. the apple one is in codec. don't know if it's what you're after, but it may help.

Couldnt tell me exactly what is says can you ill have a google while im at work.

try setup-a/v settings video output set to hdmi (if you are using hdmi)- try changing automatic resolution to enabled. see if that does the trick. If not, set automatic resolution back to disabled and mode to 720p--- you could also try changing refresh rate, one or other of these settings should get you to where you can work on the box comfortably. after you have all the menus etc. setup, you can then change these settings back till you get the best video image

Thats for the menu size then? my tv picture is spot on its just trying to move about the menu half is missing.

Most likely the refresh rate, but you can change it all once everything you want is set up.
Incidentally I have found out how to revert to an earlier version of TSmedia, will try it and report in other thread.

Not a box setting but is a tv setting to fit to screen. If after messing with it you still cant get it to fit try
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Position setup. And play with that. Really weird though. Wont seem like anythings happening until u exit out and change channel. Might not work 10 times then just does. Sorry cant be of more help

No Sucmnsee youve be more than helpful past few days, guess it will work itself out,

like i said its not the actual channels its just the menu wierd.

ill have a proper mess the weekend with it.

Lawley,
there's an Airplay Driver module available in plugins-download plugins-extensions. Might be what you are looking for.

Is there an answer to the original question? i.e. Could some one tell me how to manullly change the channels round on a cloud ibox 2 +

The HD channels aren't working for me and its getting annoying searching for the SD channels all the time.

Go to the autobouquets maker and under provider change it from HD to SD. U still get them all just in a better order.
If you want to manually move hit up or down while on tv and hit menu then enable move mode

Back