Channel Clearing Question

channelking

Hi guys

Have noticed using mgcamd cam with the line some channels either take ages to clear which I guess means takes long time to connect to server and others just dont clear at all.

Premier 2 HD for example doesnt clear at all. Does this for others?

Any idea what is happening? Could the mg files be corrupted as got them from bees thread?

I believe its my end as they have said everything fine on their end.

Line works perfectly generally no freezing etc as oscam was messing it up. So switched to mgcamd after long time.

But had this problem with other lines over the years also in mgcamd where some took AGES to clear and some channels not clearing at all.

Premier 1 HD clears but not 2 HD.

Could I need to change something in the mgcamd files?

changing mgcamd will not clear premier 2 hd if others a clearing.

Any idea what issue could be with that channel mate and a few others if most are clearing?

I think I read few years ago could be something to do with response time and sometimes needs changing in the mg files.

what is the signal level on the channel? turn to premier 2 HD and press OK twice and if using a good skin it should show SNR figure.

Premier sports 2 never cleared for me either on cable, I ended up swapping it for the sat version, even then its hit and miss for me, theres probaly a few other channels too, that I dont really use, I did also swap all the bbc scotlands on cable and STVs for the sat versions, even BBC1 NI can be iffy at times on cable, no problems with the sports or movies though, I know its not down to a provider issue as it was the same with a previous provider that I had, plus several test lines in the last few years, just one of those things I suppose.

It is strange premier 2 HD does not work at all on cable for me. Tried the SD version but get some error message.

Wish I knew how to resolve the issue with channels not clearing to actually clear.

I also had simliar issues with previous lines which made me think something to do with mgcamd.

On sly premier 2 doesnt work but sometimes it does. But mostly issues on sat as well.

Strange one it is, sometimes my sat version works ok and other times it freezes alot, cable one is the same as yours, never worked with various providers and tests.

I think Premier sport channels require a subscription so maybe provider hasn't got it or doesn't have any cache for it. I think Racing UK is the same.

I think Premier sport channels require a subscription so maybe provider hasn't got it or doesn't have any cache for it. I think Racing UK is the same.

But premier sport 1 clears ok most of the time, just 2 doesnt. Wouldnt both channels be part of same subscription?

Just realised though I have 2 providers 1 clears both Premier 1 and 2 HD other only clears Premier 1 HD Premier 2 HD dead :unsure:

Seems hit and miss for some reason with premier 2 on cable and sat.

what is the signal level on the channel? turn to premier 2 HD and press OK twice and if using a good skin it should show SNR figure.

SNR is 89%

Last edited by a moderator:
have you asked your provider if you should be getting premier 2 hd?

They said no issue with that on their end. Which is true I imagine.

As few other guys have pointed out seems premier 2 is a problem channel clearing.

Real shame tbh would have been good to have that working for the footy.

Back