channel data for kryptview

Yes it is, but I dont know why??? As the Kryptview autosorts the chans for you, you can connect the boxs with a RS232 cable, with the box you want to transfer the data to in standby, you can transfer the chan and software from the master box ( the one with the chans you want) this is done from the main menu, there is an option called Channal Data, make sure you turn the box that you are transfering the data to away from the master box as the remote will effect both boxs.

Yes it is, but I dont know why??? As the Kryptview autosorts the chans for you, you can connect the boxs with a RS232 cable, with the box you want to transfer the data to in standby, you can transfer the chan and software from the master box ( the one with the chans you want) this is done from the main menu, there is an option called Channal Data, make sure you turn the box that you are transfering the data to away from the master box as the remote will effect both boxs.

Thanks for answer above,I will be receiving 4 boxes for myself and a couple of
mates today or tomorrow.Had a quick look at the loader for the box and seen
channel edit,favourites etc.Is there a way of creating a channel file and
saving to pc to load on other boxes or is box to box the only way of transferring channel info,Thanks in advance.

i dont think it is worth keeping a dump file as frequency of channels are changing all the time,it does not take that long to scan once u get the hang of it.will people want to change things to their way??

Last edited:
ive found over the past year that having fav channels can be more of a pain as the freqs change. so we jsut have channels the way they are set on the boxes. think the SV3 and kryp have the same channel line up as my provider and its easier to jstu get to know the numbers and flick thro what you want. they are all in headings anyways like music news entertainment etc anyways

Back