Channel editing

Bindon100

Hi been playing abour with my h.2s now for a week or so and am wondering if i can edit the order of channels myself only really in the ent group it just i used to openboxs where i can change the order and add the odd channel where i like it was wondering if this possible on these boxes as well cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I think there is a internal file on the box you need to edit to do it. I was looking at this myself. But il stick with the normal setup, looks to much work for me lol

Is only for the entertainment group really just got used to being able to have the channels where i want them and dont mind fiddling with the box the more i do the more i learn can always reset back to standard if i really cock it up !

You can easily change your bouquets via pressing menu on the channel select page, or even easier by using openwebif on your computer. The problem with this though is as soon as Autobouquetsmaker runs an update (every night for most people) your amends will be overwritten. You can also create a new bouquet and move channels into it, this wont be overwritten, but these channels will have their own numbers. To be honest i personally don't think its worth the hassle

Ok no problem not much point if they will be reset each night cheers anyway

For instance i have a custom adult bouquet called adult2. This just has the good channels. I then hide the original adult bouquet in abm settings. Its one workaround

Back