Channel Package for HD Sports?

Hi All

I am thinking of getting a motorized dish as it looks like we could be without HD for some time to come. I was hoping that someone could offer some advise to a motorized noob.

Firstly, I have seen several pretty reasonable kits around which will just add a motor to my existing sly minidish. (Satellite Dish Motor | Maplin).
Does anyone have any experience with kits like this? Are they easy to set up, reliable, etc? If not, what would you recommend?

Secondly, what country/satellite is generally best for sport? I am particularly interested in Premiership matches, especially those which are not screened in the UK. I understand that most other countries screen most matches including the 3pm Saturday kick-off's.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dude use me google an se about iptv subs can be alittle mor expensive but some offer 12 bein sport channels an every premier league match live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sky mini dish is not used with motorized but keep the sky dish for added viewing,depends on location and what sats you want ,think my dish is a 90cm triax

Hi All

I am thinking of getting a motorized dish as it looks like we could be without HD for some time to come. I was hoping that someone could offer some advise to a motorized noob.

Firstly, I have seen several pretty reasonable kits around which will just add a motor to my existing sly minidish. (Satellite Dish Motor | Maplin).
Does anyone have any experience with kits like this? Are they easy to set up, reliable, etc? If not, what would you recommend?

Secondly, what country/satellite is generally best for sport? I am particularly interested in Premiership matches, especially those which are not screened in the UK. I understand that most other countries screen most matches including the 3pm Saturday kick-off's.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How you getting on with that mate? I'd be interested in doing something similar. Cheers

Back