Channel problems

linesman66

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
from posts we know a number of channels are not clearing This is not a channel list fault Alternatives to some of the channels that are not working can be found in the Irish section of the channel list From channel 1101 onwards and working skysports hq can be found on channel 1268

from posts we know a number of channels are not clearing This is not a channel list fault Alternatives to some of the channels that are not working can be found in the Irish section of the channel list From channel 1101 onwards and working skysports hq can be found on channel 1268
When I type in channel 1268 it says no such channel exists? I've tried updating channel list which it says completed ok but still won't work?
Any help will be Greatful cheers

How do I get to the Irish section? Pardon my ignorance.
What box do you have you need to tick ROI in auto bouquet maker and do a channel scan if using a box like openbox you can use a updated channel list to fix this problem just make sure it's been compiled in the last 48 hours

What box do you have you need to tick ROI in auto bouquet maker and a scan if using a box like open box you can use a updated channel list to fix this problem
I tried the update channel list and said it had updated but didn't work. Do I tick a box on the v8s

Cheers mate I'll try that
No problem works fine for me their should be a workaround hopefully soon lol but yeah i got the list from FB group just search channel list for openbox should pop up always the latest lists on their hope you get sorted all working here SBO is the one i want back for the boxing and wrestlemania is on Sunday can't be missing that have to turn to kodi for that I'm guessing

No problem works fine for me their should be a workaround hopefully soon lol but yeah i got the list from FB group just search channel list for openbox should pop up always the latest lists on their hope you get sorted all working here SBO is the one i want back for the boxing and wrestlemania is on Sunday can't be missing that have to turn to kodi for that I'm guessing
I spoke to my server and he's adamant box office not gone but I told him it's not working

Yeah
I spoke to my server and he's adamant box office not gone but I told him it's not working
Yeah it's gone it should be showing the previews now as we speak but it's one of the affected channels but let's not moan about it anymore and just get working what we can until a solution is found :):(y):;) let me know how you get on brother :(y)::(y)::(y):

If you use the latest CWaites list dated yesterday (from his website) he's even done a workaround and put SSN, which recently was on 1268, into 406. And, SS4 R.O.I. On 404.

Get the 30 day free trial from wwe website. If you have done it before make a new email address and use paypal- worked fir me!

Back