Channels are different from Sly

I do actually have all channels about fourth. I've moved it to the top but now when I type in any numbers nothing happens. Except it goes to BBC 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that. It shows as 501 and no channel under it shows up, and after a pause it goes to bbc1. Can't do it any quicker - I did an NIT scan but still nothing.

Oddly it's half working. Some of them now work correctly. 116 bbc4 is good but 401 and 402 etc not

So looks like it was the the order of the Bouquets/Folders but it keeps moving them out of order during the night!

Now I just need to get Picons working for each channel instead of the same in all. Beers Wooshman

Woosh..........I was having this problem too but as my learned friend above cushtyd correctly puts it, you are indeed a legend my friend ;)

Any news an when v6 may come out and what exciting things it may include?

So looks like it was the the order of the Bouquets/Folders but it keeps moving them out of order during the night!

Now I just need to get Picons working for each channel instead of the same in all. Beers Wooshman

Sounds like you have "Make all default bouquets" in the setup of AutoBouquets E2 (AB E2) set to yes. This needs to be set to no.

If your picons aren't working properly then I think you would benefit from a quick re-flash from within WB Config as picons are already added and working.

In WB Config:
Backup settings
Backup timers
and then make sure you have a copy of your line somewhere safe away from your box so you can import it again later.

Re-flash WooshBuild and test the channels and picons.
Now import your line and restore your timers.

If everything is working well you can then, if you want to, restore your settings. This could however mess everything up again as you may have changed something by accident. This would be restored.

@dezeb WooshBuild v6 on a whole will be the same as 5 but the USB Cam importer is improved. At a later date WB Config v2 will be added.

Hi, don't know if this is related but i had problems typing in the channel number earlier and i have just discovered my "all channels" bouquet has disappeared completely which would explain that.
Is there any way to get that bouquet back without anything drastic?

Sorted now ty.......please delete.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have "Make all default bouquets" in the setup of AutoBouquets E2 (AB E2) set to yes. This needs to be set to no.

If your picons aren't working properly then I think you would benefit from a quick re-flash from within WB Config as picons are already added and working.

In WB Config:
Backup settings
Backup timers
and then make sure you have a copy of your line somewhere safe away from your box so you can import it again later.

Re-flash WooshBuild and test the channels and picons.
Now import your line and restore your timers.

If everything is working well you can then, if you want to, restore your settings. This could however mess everything up again as you may have changed something by accident. This would be restored.

@dezeb WooshBuild v6 on a whole will be the same as 5 but the USB Cam importer is improved. At a later date WB Config v2 will be added.

I have it set to no and every night it re orders them so I have to restore the backup each morning so the channel numbers work. Could it be something to do with Bouquet channel sort set to Sort 3? Should this be Large 1st to maintain the channel numbers?

Sorry, can't help you with that one. You will need to re-do or find it in the settings backup which is stored on your USB device.

Hi, don't know if this is related but i had problems typing in the channel number earlier and i have just discovered my "all channels" bouquet has disappeared completely which would explain that.
Is there any way to get that bouquet back without anything drastic?

Sorted now ty.......please delete.

Just a small request ( to all posters, really ), it would be helpful to others who may also have the same problem as yourself, if you could say how you solved it.

TIA.

Back