Channels glitching oscam

returnofjim

Since changing to the vuplus uno 4k box from a zgemma I have noticed channels glitching/freezing randomly. It seems to affect +1 channels worse but does glitch/freeze on sly and BT channels but not as often. When the channel glitches/freezes it usually comes back on after 10-20 secs or if i change channel and then back again. I have played with a few settings in oscam and it improved slightly but still happening. Im on a virmin line.

Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong. Ill add some screenshots of my oscam settings and live log.

Last edited:
Is very random. I have been watching one of the channels today for about half an hour and no glitches. Yesterday it was glitching like mad every 10 mins or so.

try another cam, I used to have issues with oscam on my Edison where it wouldnt clear any channels, switched over to mgcamd and that fixed it for me, never had issues with oscam on a zgemma but loads on the Edison Mini OS

Live log says Oscar is failing to connect to your server.
I would add a second line so oscam can swap to that if it can't connect to your first line.

Pretty sure this is a problem with oscam on this box. I have updated to latest oscam and it is slightly better on some channels. I have also tried using my line on a zgemma h.2h using oscam and it works perfectly.

Watch the live log, when it freezes does the log say it timed out?

That's what happens for me, and I've not fixed it yet. Works perfectly on blackhole with mgcamd, but BH is horrible to use. Since there's no arm mgcamd for vix/atv your stuck with oscam I guess.

My next step is to try out more test line's and see if a different line will help at all.

I'd love a butchers at this config file too. I'm getting random glitching too, more evident on certain channels like +1s and Music channels. Using 2 lines from different providers in oscam.

Back