Channels gone black on 19.2°E

anyone else notice that Sky Sports 1HD germany has gone again SD version working fine as well as all other channels
Same for me, I was putting it down to my provider, as I am trying a new test out at the minute, so at least I can rule that out. Tonights game is on Sky Sports Austria in HD though, which is working.

my provider went down last week he says he is fixing it and would be back up yesterday but that did not happen, so i used a free provider for the game yesterday,Then got a test for today and i was putting it down to provider myself the channel being off.

From a foreign sign I’m a member of, not checked anything other than Sky sport 1 hd but maybe somebody would confirm the other channels?

title is Sky de is changing encryption:

"The logfile clearly shows that the programs have been upgraded to the UQ overcrypt key, which means
they are the same as Sky 1 HD and DAZN encrypted and decryptable with just one key that is unique to each card."

Currently, all stations are affected by the transponder 11914.50
Sky Cinema Germany +1
Sky Cinema +24 Germany
NatGeo Wild HD Germany
Sky HD Germany
Discovery HD Germany
Sky Cinema HD Germany
Sky Bundesliga HD 2
Sky Sport HD 3 Germany
Eurosport360 HD 1
Sky Sport 9 HD
Sky Sport Austria 2 HD
Eurosport360 HD 7

The only one working out that list is Sky Sport Austria 2 HD but is glitching badly for me,some of the other channels have nothing playing so come up blank.sky 1 hd is glitching but dazn 1 and 2 are fine

It took around 30 seconds or so, but it opened on sly sport 1 hd for me. However cinema hd won’t open, but rest of the movie channels are opening.

As with DAZN it moved over to the new encryption and it is still possible to watch but it’s much more difficult and freezes often due to the increased decode time. It becomes a provider issue since Most are cached anyway the move to the new encryption plus a cached server cause the freezing and black screen as the response time gets too much.

I still haven't switched away from cccam as i couldn't get my head around oscam even though I've been at this thing over ten years now

I had no choice changed when they stopped clearing on cccam and had fun trying to get it to work,luckily new image had the latest oscam and lines just needed conversion + another file which helped it to work.

Back